R12:GL: GLXRLSEG: Chart of Accounts - Segment Values Listing (XML) Report Shows Incorrect Allow Posting and Allow Budget Flags
(Doc ID 2916490.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2023
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2 to 12.2.12 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Chart of Accounts - Segment Values Listing (XML) report is displaying incorrect values for the "Allow Posting" and "Allow Budgeting" flags when compared to the data shown in the Oracle front end forms.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into General ledger Responsibility
2. Navigate to View > Requests > Submit New Request
3. Run the report "Chart of Accounts - Segment Values Listing (XML)" and verify the output.
4. Check the segment value qualifiers in the front forms using the below navigation:
a. Login into General Ledger Super User > Setup > Financials > Flexfields > Key > Values.
b. Query for the Structure and Segment Combination.
c. View for the Qualifiers Values.
5. The report output and the value show in the forms are not matching for the fields "Allow Posting" and "Allow Budgeting" Flags.
Oracle Application Upgraded to R12.2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document