Parentheses Are Converted To Special Characters In The iSupport Service Request Confirmation Page
(Doc ID 2916654.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iSupport - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When parentheses "()" are used in the problem summary, they are changed to special characters in the confirmation screen in iSupport. This is only on the confirmation screen.
Other pages are showing the text normally.
1. Responsibility: iSupport Administrator - JTF Administration
2. Navigation: Dashboard > Create Service Request > Click on Incident (or any SR type)
3. Populate Summary with - TEST - Open SR (Test Name) 12345
4. Click Submit
5. The confirmation page shows the following message;
"Confirmation: Service Request Created: 59082-TEST - Open SR (Test Name) 12345"
6. Note that the parentheses are converted to ( and )
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document