After R12.2 HRMS RUP16 Record Of Employment (ROE) Process Creates Multiple ROEs Based On Assignment Changes
(Doc ID 2916674.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Canada) - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Record of Employment process is creating a new Record of Employment on the employee
for every change on the employee’s assignment. No matter what the change is.
The wages are therefore split on different reports when it should be one report
Steps to Replicate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using CA HRMS/Payroll Manager, assign employee to Monthly Payroll and Supervisor 1 on Hire Date (Say January)
2. Run Payroll Process for months of Jan -March and verify employee is paid correctly
3. In the month of April navigate to employee's assignment and make a Supervisor change e.g. Supervisor 1 to Supervisor2
4. Terminate employee on 30th April
5. Run Payroll for month of April
6. Run Record of Employment (ROE) process for the terminated employee
7. Navigate to Assignment process results and query employee.
8. Two ROE processes are shown instead of one , and wage Totals are split over the two processes
9. Since there was no assignment change affecting pay/wages , there should only be one process and one wage total
Applied R12.2 HRMS RUP16
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document