SAW Income And Other Balances Reported Incorrectly In Single Touch Payroll Archive 2022
(Doc ID 2916761.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2022
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Australia) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP14 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Balances reported in STP Archive 2022.
Elements are getting reported in STP Archive report , even after elements are excluded from Payroll processing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to AU HRMS Super User Responsibility
2. Navigate to People > Assignment > Others > Quick pay
Execute Quick Pay with retro elements :
2) Check Statement Of Earning report that the elements have been processed
3) Run Quick Pay run Reversal
4) Execute Quick Pay by unticking the above selected elements in Step 2
5) Check Statement Of Earning report & Run Result to confirm that these 2 elements have not been picked up in the Quick Pay
6) Navigate to View > Submit Request
Run Single Touch Payroll Archive 2022 process in 'UPDATE' mode
7) Check that these elements are getting picked up in the balance of STP Archive.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document