G-Invoicing PA_AGREEMENTS_ALL.TOTAL_ADVANCE_AMOUNT Has No LAST_UPDATE_DATE
(Doc ID 2916782.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PA_AGREEMENTS_ALL.TOTAL_ADVANCE_AMOUNT column is modified without LAST_UPDATE_DATE COLUMN being updated.
Reproduce By Steps
1. Create an advance order in G-Invoicing with only one line and schedule with quantity 100 and price 10.
2. Approve this advance order from requesting side in G-Invoicing.
3. Pull this order into EBS and create a project and linked to it.
4. Update the Agreement attributes and submit it for approval.
5. Approve the agreement which has changed the status to "Pending Funds Check".
6. Click on "Confirm Funds availability" action from the drop down which has automatically pushed the order to G-Invoicing along with the advance performance.
7. Pull the advanced settlement from G-Invoicing and notice that all the 'who' columns are incorrectly updated in pa_agreements_all table
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document