G-Invoicing PAAGPPRW Projects Agreement Approval Workflow Timeout. Workflow Status Stuck as Complete.
(Doc ID 2916821.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Projects Agreement Approval Workflow sent a notification for 5 days to the user for approval. The user was absent and thus the notification timed out. Workflow treated the notification as complete. There is no option to resubmit or reassign it.
Steps to reproduce:
- Created General Terms and Conditions (GT&C) in the G-invoicing system.
- Ran the Intragovernmental Agreements (GT&C) Interface Program.
- Ran Projects G-Invoicing ECC Data Load.
- Created Order for the GT&C in the G-invoicing system and the order status is shared with servicing.
- Ran the Intragovernmental Orders Interface Program
- Ran the Projects G-Invoicing ECC Data Load (ECC - Data Load For Projects IGT (ECC Run Data Load))
- Agreements auto-created
- Approve agreement
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document