Editing Requisition During 'Approver Checkout' Takes Approver Back To IProcurement Home Page
(Doc ID 2916918.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Approval List and Workflow
Editing requisition during 'Approver Checkout' takes Approver back to Oracle iProcurement home page
When an approver makes any edit to the requisition which is in approval process, after reviewing and clicking on the final submit page it takes user back to the Oracle home page, instead of keeping it on the 'Requisition Approval' page.
Expect the Requisition Approval page to be retained and not navigate back to Oracle home page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to EBS > Click Switch User
2. Select Buyer responsibility and click on ‘Apply’
3. Click on any of the worklist notifications for requisition approval
4. Click on ‘Edit Requisition’
5. Select ‘Purchasing Requisitoner’ responsibility
6. Update the amount and click on ‘Approver Checkout’
7. Review and click on ‘Next’
8. Checkout: Approvals and Notes > Click on ‘Next’
9. Click on ‘Submit’
10. Confirmation Message displays and then Click on ‘Continue’. The link should take user back to the requisition notification, but it is taking back to home page instead and the user loses track of requisition.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document