Projects Monthly Forecast Page Error: You are trying to access a page that is no longer active. - The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed.
(Doc ID 2917455.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Projects self service web application Edit Forecast: Project Monthly Forecast page for a project with many rows, the following error will display when scrolling up and down the rows using the right hand side scroll bar:
- Responsibility: Project Super User
- Navigate: Search Projects > New Search > Enter Project Number > Go > Select Project Name as link > Select Financial tab
- > select Project Monthly Forecast radio button
- > click Maintain Versions pencil
- > select Version Number radio button
- > click edit pencil
- > use right hand scroll bar to move through all the rows which will display the error page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document