Cannot Resubmit A New Delivery Performance For A Failed Delivery Performance: "Performance does not exist for the selected line. Select a line that has performance."
(Doc ID 2917759.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users cannot resubmit a new delivery performance for a failed Delivery Performance.
The following error occurs in the Performance Obligations page:
Performance does not exist for the selected line. Select a line that has performance.
The expectation is that new delivery performance should be allowed to be created in place of the errored deleted Delivery Performance.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Delivery Performance for an Advance Intra Governmental Transaction (IGT) Order with a prior period which is not open with the U.S. Treasury.
2. Interface program completes with status code 400 and a message of Bad Request.
3. Delivery Performance shows a status of 'Failed', with exception of "Accounting Period Must Open".
4. Delete the Failed Delivery Performance.
5. Attempt to create another Delivery Performance but the error is encountered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document