G-Invoicing: Unable To Create a Negative Performance on the Servicing Side when Initiated by The Requesting Agency, Failure Reason = 'ARAR_RAPI_CUST_TRX_ID_NULL'
(Doc ID 2918549.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to create a negative performance obligation on the servicing side when initiated by the Requesting agency.
After a positive performance for a FOB Point Destination, the negative adjustment created by the Requesting agency when pulled fails to create any transaction on the Servicing agency, neither a Credit Memo nor a Negative Invoice and as a result does not adjust the receipt.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into a Projects Responsibility with the G-Invoicing Dashboard
- Navigate to Orders
- Create an Order
- Create a supplier expenditure for the same order
- Generate revenue and invoices
- Submit a Performance Obligation for the order
- Apply an adjustment to Supplier Receipt in Payables
- Submit Performance for receipt adjustment
- Navigate to a Projects Self-Service responsibility
- Navigate to Project List
- Locate project and click project number or name
- Select Performance Obligations
- Click Performance History
- Locate order
- Note negative performance Status = Receipt Failed, Failure Reason = 'ARAR_RAPI_CUST_TRX_ID_NULL'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document