In WMS Org UOM Error During Unordered Receipt For Customer Return On RMA
(Doc ID 2918640.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Receiving
UOM error during Unordered Receipt for customer return
RVTTH-115f: Subroutine process_transaction() returned error
Cause: Subroutine process_transaction() returned an internal error.
Action: Note this error number and the actions you are trying to perform.
Steps to reproduce this issue in a WMS organization.
1. Create a returnable item.
2. Define UOM conversion for item, 1 Case of 12= 12 Each.
3. Create an unordered receipt.
4. Select a customer and give quantity as 5 Cases
5. Create Return Order for same customer with same quantity i.e. 5 Cases: Purchasing Responsibility: Navigation Purchase Order --> Receiving --> Receiving Transactions Summary
6. Match the Unordered receipt for receipt and Return order created above.
7. At this point of time, RTI is inserted with incorrect quantity for 'MATCH' transaction >> Error is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document