Page Is No Longer Active Error When Submitting A Response To Request for Information (RFI)
(Doc ID 2919868.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.5 to 12.2.11 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Sourcing, Auction/RFx creation
When attempting to submit a response to a RFI, the following error occurs.
You are trying to access a page that is no longer active.
- The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sourcing supplier responsibility
2. Open an open invitation for RFI
3. From the RFI, select Acknowledge Participation from the Action drop-down list.
4. From the Create Response: enter numeric values in the fields under the Financial section.
5. Submit the response and get the above error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document