'Duplicate Serial Number Is Not Allowed' Error When Receiving A Part Through Inbound Orders and Reservations Page
(Doc ID 2920266.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to receive a part through Inbound Orders and Reservations page, the following error occurs:
Duplicate serial number is not allowed.
However, it is possible to receive same serial number form Inventory module.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in with Spares Management responsibility.
2. Go to Spares Logistics/Receive Inbound Orders and Reservations.
3. In Inbound Orders and Reservations page perform a search for internal orders.
4. Select an internal order from the list.
5. Select line and click Receive button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document