PAXTRAPE: What Is The Significance of Cost Distribution Line Accounting Detail As Final Accounted In SLA
(Doc ID 2920485.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cost Distribution Line account details is appearing as Final Accounted in Oracle Subledger Accounting.
What is the significance of accounting detail as Final Accounted in Oracle Subledger Accounting?
Steps to verify accounting details
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Project responsibility
2. Navigate to View > Requests
3. Click on Submit a New Request button
4. Provide request name as PRC: Create Accounting
5. Click on Submit button
6. After request submission, Navigate to Expenditures > Expenditure Inquiry > Projects
7. Query expenditure item id and review cost distribution lines
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document