Error APP-OKL-4667831 During Asset Relocation When Contract has an Accepted Termination Quote on a Different Asset
(Doc ID 2922628.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.10 version, Customer Service
When attempting to perform an Install at location change (asset relocation) on a contract that has an accepted termination quote on a different asset,
the following error occurs.
APP-OKL-4667831: Your request cannot be processed as the contract has one or more assets on an accepted termination quote.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using lease super user responsibility, author a multi-asset contract.
2. Book the contract.
3. Create a partial termination quote on Asset A and process it through Accepted status.
4. Using lease center agent responsibility, navigate to lease center search.
5. Query the contract and go to Assets tab.
6. Select Asset B and click on Asset Details.
7. Update Asset Location, enter effective from date and save. You will receive the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document