Planned Arrival and Departure Dates On the Pick-up Stop Are Being Changed When Using WMS Direct Ship Functionality
(Doc ID 2924541.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Planned Arrival and Departure Dates are showing unexpected dates on the pick up stop when using the LPN Load WMS Direct Ship functionality.
The planned arrival and departure dates on the pick up stop is changing when the LPN is loaded with direct ship and also with a different need by date.
Expectation is that the pick up stop planned arrival and departure dates to remain as entered and not change to unexpected dates.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Order Management Responsibility >
2. Navigate: Shipping > Transactions > Query order
3. Select stop tab and Enter the desired date information.
4. Go to WMS Responsibility
5. Load LPN via Direct Ship with a different need by date.
6. Notice dates on pick up stop is changed.
Upgraded to R12.2.10 from R12.2.4
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document