11i: Drill Down From GL To AR Shows Duplicate Lines If Y'ou Are Using Cash Basis Accounting
(Doc ID 292571.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 11.5.9 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5.9 to 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 14-Oct-2011***
When performing a drill down to AR from account inquiry in GL the system
displays duplicate records in the Receivables Receipt Accounting window.
You use Cash Basis of Accounting and have transferred the data to GL in summary
Steps to reproduce.
1) Choose a Cash basis Receivables responsibility .
2) Create a receipt and a transaction in the Receivable responsibility .
3) Apply the receipt to the transaction
4) Run the GL Transfer Program selecting the Detail and Import journals options.
5) Go to General Ledger responsibility
6) Go to Inquiry >Account
7) Query on a particular account combination ( receivable / revenue ) for the period in which the above receipt was created.
8) Click on Show Balances > Drilldown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!