11i: Drill Down From GL To AR Shows Duplicate Lines If Y'ou Are Using Cash Basis Accounting
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 11.5.9 to 18.104.22.168 - Release: 11.5.10 to 11.5.10
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 14-Oct-2011***
displays duplicate records in the Receivables Receipt Accounting window.
You use Cash Basis of Accounting and have transferred the data to GL in summary
Steps to reproduce.
1) Choose a Cash basis Receivables responsibility .
2) Create a receipt and a transaction in the Receivable responsibility .
3) Apply the receipt to the transaction
4) Run the GL Transfer Program selecting the Detail and Import journals options.
5) Go to General Ledger responsibility
6) Go to Inquiry >Account
7) Query on a particular account combination ( receivable / revenue ) for the period in which the above receipt was created.
8) Click on Show Balances > Drilldown
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms