Unable To Find the Attachments Added to the Appraisal on Give Final Ratings: Review Page After the Appraisal Is Completed
(Doc ID 2928033.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to find any attachment uploaded during the appraisal process after the appraisal process is completed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log-in as a manager who is also a main appraiser and navigate to Manager Self-Service responsibility-> Go to Appraisal function.
2. From Appraisal in Progress click on Appraise button.
3. Update the appraisal then click on Give Final Ratings button -> Click on Continue.
4. On Give Final Ratings: Review page notice that Approvers section have 2 Approvers and 1 FYI.
5. Add one attachment to the appraisal.
6. Submit the appraisal to approval.
7. Next we can see that both approvers have the attachment added by the main appraiser when they open the notifications for the appraisal approval.
8. Now, log-in as HR worker and access the appraisal using HR Professional -> Appraisal page-> notice that attachment added by the main appraiser is not present.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document