OTL: Absence Entry In An Approved Timecard With Projects Data Is Not Getting Auto Approved
(Doc ID 2928072.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When absence data is populated in an existing timecard, the status of the timecard changes from Approved to Submitted and approval notification is sent to the approver.
However, if there is no existing timecard for the period and only absence data is populated, the status remains Approved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Self Service Time Entry responsibility
2. Enter and submit a timecard with Projects data
3. Approve a timecard
4. Go to Employee Self Service > Leave of Absence
5. Enter an leave/ absence and approve it
6. Populate the absence data into the timecard via standard API
7. The status of the timecard changes from Approved to Submitted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document