Select All On Edit And Submit Page Not Select All Records When Requisiiton Has Large Number Of Lines
(Doc ID 2928199.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2023
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.11 version, Other issues
Select All on requisition Edit and Submit does not select all records when requisition has large number of lines
When create a requisition that has more than 30 lines select all rows does not work as expected
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Non Catalog Request
2. Add 31 lines or more to requisition
3. Press View Cart and Checkout, Add Project/Task details
4. Press Edit
5. Table shows “Rows 1 to 30” even though there are 31
6. Press the select all check box
7. Press Update button
8. Only 30 lines of the 31 are actually selected
9. Press Cancel
10. Scroll to end of records so record 31 is displayed (prompt says 11 to 31), press select All checkbox and press update
11. Now only 21 are actually selected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document