Functionality to Derive Investor Accruals Based on Contract Accruals for Fixed Rate Pools
(Doc ID 2928217.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.10 version, Lease Authoring
Find that syndication pricing is calculating based on 365 days convention for income amortization schedule where as lease pricing Engine (Super trump) is calculating on 360 days convention, this results in differences of lease income and contract investor income.
Expect that syndication pricing is calculated based on 360 days convention.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Lease super user responsibility, create a Pool.
2. Associate Contract to the Pool.
3. Create an investor agreement and active it.
4. Query the contract->go to summary tab->click on pricing details.
5. Search for Rental Income or Lease income Stream Details and look into Amortization Schedule, you see Period end date is 30th as per 360 Days convention.
6. Search for Investor Income Stream and end date of period is 31st, calculating based on 365 convention.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document