G-Invoicing: Rejected Order is Not Successfully Imported to Servicing
(Doc ID 2928754.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A rejected G-Invoicing order is not successfully imported to Servicing. Servicing rejects order. The Requesting side updates the same order and it is shared with Servicing. Servicing imports the order again but the order is still in a Rejected status.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create GTC/Order on Requesting side.
2. Pull the order on Servicing side.
3. Reject order on Servicing side.
4. Push order to G-Invoicing and Order is in Rejected status on Requesting side.
5. Requesting side change amount and is back in shared with Servicing.
6. Order is interfaced back to Servicing side.
7. The order status is still in Rejected status
8. Agreement not available for update.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document