R12: AP: Create Accounting Picks Invoices/Payments of All Operating Units in One Concurrent Request, MO: Operating Unit Value Not Considered
(Doc ID 2928930.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Accounting Program Picks Invoices/Payments of All Operating Units in One Concurrent Request.
Invoices/Payments transferred to GL from different Operating Units are transferred in same Journal Batch.
MO: Operating Unit/MO: Security Profile Values are Not Considered
Steps to Reproduce
- Enter value for MO: Operating Unit for Payables Responsibility
- Payables Manager > Requests > Run
- Run Create Accounting program.
- Enter Operating Unit name
- Run the program and check the output file
- The output file contains invoices from different Operating Units
- Go to General Ledger > Journals > Entry > Query GL Batch created
- Drilldown the journal entries, it contains invoices of different Operating units
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document