A Web ADI Accrual Expenditure Batch Posted into a Closed Project (PA) Period. Is this Intended Functionality?
(Doc ID 2929147.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'PA' and 'GL Periods for PA' are closed for January on February 6th However, on February 8th, a new Web ADI accrual transaction is entered and posted into January. How is this possible when January is already closed?
1. The profile option PA: Enable Enhanced Period Processing is set to YES (Enabled)
2. The expenditure item date on the transaction is 31-JAN
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enter in an accrual expenditure item in WebADI with the Accrual Flag = Y (Project Super User | Projects: Spreadsheets | Choose the appropriate sheet).
2. Run the PRC: Transaction Import (Project Costing Super User | Other | Requests | Run) and bring the item into Projects.
3. Query the expenditure item up in the Expenditure Inquiry (Project Costing Super User | Expenditure | Expenditure Inquiry | Project | Query the Trans Id | Cost Distribution Lines) and note the PA and General Ledger (GL) periods are both January and not February.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document