Error Already Applied Allocation Record Cannot Be Deleted When Deleting a Previously Alocated Contract from a Future Pay Receipt
(Doc ID 2929946.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.X version, Receipt Module,
When attempting to remove a previously allocated contract number from a future pay receipt,
the following error occurs.
Already Applied Allocation Record Cannot be Deleted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using lease super user responsibility, create a Future Pay Receipt and allocate contract.
2. Run Future pay sweep program. This will apply the invoices for the contract.
3. You realize that wrong contract was allocated and you want to correct it, so navigate to AR receipts and unapply the invoices.
4. In OLFM, query the Future pay receipts.
5. Click on update receipt.
6. Remove the previous allocation so that correct contract number can be assigned.
On Remove button you get error - "Already Applied Allocation Record Cannot be Deleted".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document