IGT Order Sent To G-Invoicing And Importing Servicing Agency Approval After Period Closed Gives Error: The Accounting Date Is Not In An Open Encumbrance Period
(Doc ID 2930961.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, G-Invoicing
When attempting to import servicing agency approval after closing the period in which the IGT order was created, the following error occurs.
Error occurred in syncing servicing agency changes, reserving and approving order O022xxxxxxxx.
Message: Line #1 Shipment #1 Distribution #1 The accounting date is not in an open encumbrance period.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility -> Buyer Work Center -> Orders -> IGT Orders.
2. Create IGT Order with Encumbered Date: 31-JAN-2023.
3. Send the IGT Order to G-invoicing.
4. Closed Jan-FY-23 in Oracle EBS.
5. Servicing Agency approves the IGT Order.
5. Import IGT Approval to EBS.
6. Servicing Agency Approval notification shows reported error details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document