GST: Datafix - Adhoc(Freight) Tax Amount From Inter-Org Transfer Shipment Not Flowing Properly To Receipt
(Doc ID 2931149.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Freight amount (Adhoc tax) added to Inter-org transfer shipment not flowing to the IOT receipt.
The taxes at the IOT receipt should be the same as the IOT shipment.
The issue is not reproducible at will but encountered with the following steps
1. Navigate to India Local Inventory > India Inter Org Transfer.
2. Create Inter Org Transfer shipment.
3. Navigate to Tools > India Tax Details. Add taxes.
4. Save to complete the transfer.
5. Create Receipt in the Destination Organization.
6. Navigate to Tools > India Tax Details. Review defaulted taxes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document