Supplier User Does Not Currently Accept A ".global" Email Address And Gives Error ORA-20001: Oracle error -20001: ORA-20001: Oracle error -20002: ORA-20002: [WF_NO_USER]
(Doc ID 2931423.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Supplier User Issues
Supply Base Supplier Page does not currently accept a ".global" email address as an account username.
When user tired to create a new contact by using the email address is "xxxxx.yyyyy@zzz.GOBAL" getting below error like below.
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-20001: Oracle error -20001: ORA-20001: Oracle error -20002: ORA-20002: [WF_NO_USER] NAME=xxxxx.yyyyy@zzz.GOBAL ORIG_SYSTEM=NULL ORIG_SYSTEM_ID=NULL has been detected in FND_USER_RESP_GROUPS_API.INSERT_ASSIGNMENT. has been detected in FND_USER_RESP_GROUPS_API.UPLOAD_ASSIGNMENT.
ORA-06512: at "APPS.POS_USER_ADMIN_PKG", line 252
ORA-06512: at "APPS.APP_EXCEPTION", line 72
ORA-06512: at "APPS.FND_USER_RESP_GROUPS_API", line 29
ORA-06512: at "APPS.FND_USER_RESP_GROUPS_API", line 1047
ORA-06512: at "APPS.POS_USER_ADMIN_PKG", line 232
ORA-06512: at "APPS.POS_USER_ADMIN_PKG", line 295
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Supplier User Management responsibility
2. Search for supplier.
3. Click on update Organization page, click on the Contact Directory link.
4. From the Update Contact Directory page, click on the Create button.
5. Enter the first name, last name, and email address xxxxx@ppp.GROUP / xxxxx.yyyyy@zzz.GOBAL
6. Check the 'Create User Account for this Contact' and the 'iSupplier Portal Full Access' checkboxes.
7. Click on the Apply button. The following error message is displayed:
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact your System Administrator for assistance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document