PAXTRAPE: Transfer Expenditure Items Between Projects Errors: The status of the project does not allow any adjustments to this transaction
(Doc ID 2931578.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:PAXTRAPE.FMB - Expenditure Inquiry
Expenditure Items transfer from one project to another throws error in the form:
The status of the project does not allow any adjustments to this transaction
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Projects Costing Responsibility > Expenditures > Project
- Query for the source project to transfer from
- Select the item to be transferred > Tools > Transfer
- Select the target project and task where the expenditure item will transfer
- Acknowledge with Yes the message on the screen (Do you want to continue the adjust action? No/Yes)
- See the form displays error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document