NL: Wrong Values Are Displayed in the Run Results Form for Assignments With Multiple 30% Rule Periods After Running Payroll Run NL Process
(Doc ID 2931915.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2023
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Netherlands) - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running 'Payroll Run NL' process, when checking the Run Results form for this process, wrong values are displayed for assignments with multiple '30% Rule' periods.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Under NL HRMS Manager Responsibility.
2. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain > Query for employee > Assignment > Miscellaneous Tax Details.
3. Set the first '30% Rule' period for the current month (ex: DateTrack to the first day of the current month and set the '30% Rule' to 'Yes' and '30% Rule Expiry Date' to last day of the current month).
4. Set the second '30% Rule' period to begin next mid-month (ex: DateTrack to the 15th of next month and set the '30% Rule' to 'Yes').
5. Navigate to Processes and Reports > Submit Processes and Reports > Single Request > Run the 'Payroll Run NL' process for above payroll periods (ex: current month and next month).
6. Navigate to View > Assignment Process Results > Query for employee and for the first period (month) run of the 'Payroll Run NL' process > View Results - values are correct.
7. Query for the second period (month) run of the 'Payroll Run NL' process > View Results.
8. Observe wrong values in the Run Results form for the second 30% rule period.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document