Task Status Is Not Updated Correctly When Debriefing Multiple Task Assignments
(Doc ID 2932638.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The task status is not getting updated to errored status even when it's task assignment status failed after Debrief posting program execution. This only happens when there are multiple Task Assignments for the Task.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in with Field Service Manager responsibility.
2. Create a service request and task.
3. Create 3 Task Assignments.
4. Create Debrief on second Task Assignment, then cancel it.
5. Create debrief line for the first task assignment with correct information. Change the assignment status to 'Completed'.
6. Create debrief line for the third task assignment with incorrect information. Change the assignment status to 'Completed'.
The task status is showing completed even if one task assignment is cancelled and other one failed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document