GLXRTDLY Daily Rates Form: When Changing the Period End Rates, Translation Does Not Get Out-of-Date and There Are No Changes in the Balances on Re-running the Process
(Doc ID 2933108.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2023
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GLXRTDLY - Daily Rates form
GLXXTB: Trial Balance - Translation
GLTTRC: Change Translation Rates
Translation does not change the balances when the period end rates change; it does not become out of date and running the program again does not do anything, no changes are observed in the system.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. GL Responsibility > Currency > Translation - submit this process for a certain foreign currency
2. Setup > Currencies > Daily > Change the period end rates for the involved currencies pair (functional ledger's currency against the foreign currency)
3. View > Requests > Submit a new Request > Run Trial Balance - Translation report for the relevant currency (GLXXTB: Trial Balance - Translation)
3. Observe the translated trial balance does not show any amounts as outdated (marked '*')
4. Run again the Translation (repeat step1 above), see there are no changes made by Translation
The period end rates changed for a particular period.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document