PAXTRIMP Review Transaction Screen Shows Rejection Reason = Invalid Transaction Currency
(Doc ID 2933469.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enter and send the data from WebADI (Transaction Import - Accounted) to Oracle Projects. The Review Transaction screen shows rejected records with the Rejection Reason = Invalid Transaction Currency.
The rejected records can also be located in the pa_transaction_interface_all table. Run the following query to locate the rejected records.
where transaction_status_code = 'R' and
transaction_rejection_code = 'PA_INVALID_DENOM_CURRENCY' and
TRANSACTION_SOURCE = '<Problem Transaction Source>';
1. Note that the spreadsheet has been modified via the WebADI or Desktop Integration responsibility to include the Trans Curr column.
2. Navigate to > Web ADI self service responsibility > Create Document.
3. In the Integrator page, choose Integrator = Projects - Transaction Import.
4. In the Viewer page, choose the value for Viewer, i.e. Excel 2016. Click the Next button.
5. In the Layout page, choose Layout = Transaction Import - Accounted. Click the Next button.
6. In the Review page, click the Create Document button. Excel spreadsheet is open.
7. Enter the required data. The Trans Curr column is entered with a value, i.e. TEST.
8. Send the data to Oracle Projects. > Add-ins > Oracle > Upload. Choose the necessary parameters. Click the Upload button.
9. Navigate to > Projects responsibility > Expenditures > Transaction Import > Review Transactions.
10. In the Review Transactions screen, click on Transaction Status = All (or any of the other Rejected options). Click the Find button.
11. Find there are transactions with the Rejection Reason = Invalid Transaction Currency.
12. The error is also shown in the pa_transaction_interface_all table with the column, transaction_rejection_code, having the short name value of PA_INVALID_DENOM_CURRENCY.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document