Conversion Rate is Calculating Incorrectly as Shown in the View Forecast (Task Summary) Page
(Doc ID 2933506.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Conversion Rate is calculating incorrectly as shown in the View Forecast (Task Summary) page.
In the View Forecast (Task Summary) page, the data under the Forecast Lines section shows incorrect forecast amounts.
For Currency of USD, the data shows:
Forecast Cost = 1,000,000
ETC Cost = 1,000,000
Forecast Revenue = 900,000
ETC Revenue = 900,000
For Currency of GBP, the data shows:
Forecast Cost = 500,000
ETC Cost = 500,000
Forecast Revenue = 450,000
ETC Revenue = 450,000
The conversion rate is calculated as .50 (GBP / USD) which is from the conversion date of 01-Apr-2022.
The date should have been calculated with 01-Jan-2022 conversion date with conversion rate of .40.
The conversion dates can be found in > GL Responsibility > Setup > Currencies > Rates > Daily.
1. Navigation: > Projects self service responsibility > Financial tab > Budgets and Forecasts subtab.
2. In the Budgets and Forecasts page, choose the Maintain Versions for the Forecast Plan Type.
3. In the Maintain Forecast Versions page, choose the appropriate Version Number under the Working Versions section. Click the Edit pencil link.
4. In the Edit Forecast page, choose Actions=View Forecast. Click the Go button.
5. In the View Forecast (Task Summary) page, review the data under the Forecast Lines section.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document