PAXINEAG: Project Agreements Function Called In Query Only Mode Still Allows Editing
(Doc ID 2933548.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying G-Invoicing patch 33766725 and updating the Project Agreements form to version PAXINEAG.fmb 120.47.12020000.58, the form allows editing even with the function defined to open in query only mode [QUERY_ONLY=YES]
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into System Administrator
- Navigate to Application > Function
- Define new form function for Agreements, with parameters: QUERY_ONLY="YES" MODE="AGREEMENT"
- Navigate to Application > Menu
- Lookup Menu with the agreements form function to be added
- Add new form function to responsibility menu
- Switch responsibility to the one with the modified menu
- Navigate to new menu and open the form
- Form does not open in Read Only mode and fields can still be updated and saved.
Patch 33766725 applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document