OEXOEORD - Cancel Multiple Lines With Mass Change Cancels Only First Order
(Doc ID 293365.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 11.5.9 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5 to 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Trying to Cancel multiple Orders using the Mass Change function in the Order Organizer, only the first sales order selected is updated with status = CANCELLED.
1. Order Management Super User
2. Orders, Returns->Order Organizer
3. Query all Booked Orders for a specific customer.
4. Select 2 Orders displayed using Shift+Click
5. Click on Actions button.
6. Choose Cancel to cancel the 2 selected Orders.
7. Enter the reason for Cancellation and click OK.
A message is displayed saying the Cancellation is successful.
8. Requery the above 2 Orders.
Results: The status of only the first Order is changed to Cancelled, whereas the second order remains in Booked Status.
9. Subsequent attempt to Cancel the second order results in an error window saying that "Order has already been Cancelled."
It appears that the second order is cancelled, but the status of the the second order has not been updated to CANCELLED.
This is applicable for any number of Orders in the select. Status will be updated only for the topmost or the first order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!