Error: Invoice Match Option Should Be PO When FOB Is Source, While Importing A Modified IGT Order Into EBS After Changing The FOB Point From Destination To Source In Treasury G-Invoicing.
(Doc ID 2934030.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, G-Invoicing
When attempting to import a modified order into EBS after changing the FOB point from Destination to Source in Treasury G-Invoicing, the following error occurs.
Error Line # 0001 Schedule # 1, Invoice Match Option should be PO when FOB is source.
Error Line # 0001 Schedule # 1, Match Approval Level should be 2-Way when FOB is source.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Treasury G-Invoicing, create an Order with FOB point Destination
2. Order successfully interfaced (pulled) into EBS. 3-way matching and accrue on receipt is 'Y'.
3. In Treasury G-Invoicing, modify order by changing the FOB point from Destination to Source. Do Not interface into EBS.
4. In Treasury G-Invoicing create a Delivery Performance on the modified order. Status is settled. Note, the modified order still has not been pulled into EBS.
5. Interface the modified order into EBS.
6. User receives notification with the reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document