R11 AP: PLS-00103 Compilation Error With Package AP_PAYMENT_EVENT_CORE_PKG And AP_PREPAY_APP_EVENT_CORE_PKG After RDBMS Or Applications Upgrade
Last updated on JULY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 11.5.9 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 13-Jan-2016
Package Body AP_PAYMENT_EVENT_CORE_PKG - appaycrb.pls - Version: 115.108.
Package Body AP_PREPAY_APP_EVENT_CORE_PKG - apppycrb.pls - Version: 115.60.
Recompiling package body AP_PAYMENT_EVENT_CORE_PKG raises error PLS-103.
Recompiling package body AP_PREPAY_APP_EVENT_CORE_PKG raises error PLS-103.
Runing sql script appaycrb.pls raises error PLS-103.
Runing sql script apppycrb.pls raises error PLS-103.
Complete error is:
- PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "SELECT" when expecting one of the following:
- ( - + case mod new not null others <an identifier>
- <a double-quoted delimited-identifier> <a bind variable> avg
- count current exists max min prior sql stddev sum variance
- execute forall merge time timestamp interval date
- <a string literal with character set specification>
- <a number> <a single-quoted SQL string> pipe
- PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol ")" when expecting one of the following:
- . ( * @ % & - + ; / at for mod rem <an exponent (**)> and or
- group having intersect minus order start union where connect
Upgrade Applications Release to 11.5.9.
Upgrade Database to Release 9i.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms