R11 AP: PLS-00103 Compilation Error With Package AP_PAYMENT_EVENT_CORE_PKG And AP_PREPAY_APP_EVENT_CORE_PKG After RDBMS Or Applications Upgrade
(Doc ID 293451.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 11.5.9 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 13-Jan-2016
Package Body AP_PAYMENT_EVENT_CORE_PKG - appaycrb.pls - Version: 115.108.
Package Body AP_PREPAY_APP_EVENT_CORE_PKG - apppycrb.pls - Version: 115.60.
Recompiling package body AP_PAYMENT_EVENT_CORE_PKG raises error PLS-103.
Recompiling package body AP_PREPAY_APP_EVENT_CORE_PKG raises error PLS-103.
Runing sql script appaycrb.pls raises error PLS-103.
Runing sql script apppycrb.pls raises error PLS-103.
Complete error is:
- PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "SELECT" when expecting one of the following:
- ( - + case mod new not null others <an identifier>
- <a double-quoted delimited-identifier> <a bind variable> avg
- count current exists max min prior sql stddev sum variance
- execute forall merge time timestamp interval date
- <a string literal with character set specification>
- <a number> <a single-quoted SQL string> pipe
- PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol ")" when expecting one of the following:
- . ( * @ % & - + ; / at for mod rem <an exponent (**)> and or
- group having intersect minus order start union where connect
Upgrade Applications Release to 11.5.9.
Upgrade Database to Release 9i.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!