RMA Receipt Not Interfaced To Install Base - Cannot Find This Transaction In SFM
(Doc ID 2937680.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.8 version, Support Codes
While trying to interface RMA Receipt to Installed Base, Below error occurs
Cannot find this transaction in SFM
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Serialized ATO Model
2. Create a Sales order for the ATO Model
3. Complete Wip process and Ship the Model
4. Do not Run Workflow Background Process to fulfill the order
5. Create 'RMA Receipt' transaction for the Config serial
6. Complete Receipt & receiving transactions
7. Receipt transaction is updated with Status = B in interface table
8. Complete Fulfillment process
9. Run 'Interface Install Base Lines' program
10. RMA receipt transaction not interfaced to Install Base
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document