Unable to Create, Update and Delete Objectives on Performance Management Objectives Tasks Page Post Jan 2023 Critical Patch Update
(Doc ID 2940881.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP16 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employees are unable to create, update or delete objectives from performance management task page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Employee Self-Service responsibility.
2. Navigate to Performance Management page.
3. Go to "Set Objectives" task page for a performance plan.
4. Click on Create Objective button for an objective.
5. Enter objective details and save.
6. Return on "Set Objective" page and noticed that the new objective added is not saved.
JAN 2023 Critical Patch Update applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document