Payroll Data Is Not Visible in the Assignment Processes Form After Upgrade Application From 12.1.3 to 12.2.11 and Database From 11g to 19c
(Doc ID 2940903.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading application from Release 12.1.3 to Release 12.2.11 and Database from 11g to 19c, the existing payroll data (Payroll Run, Prepayment, Costing) is not visible in the Assignment Processes form.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upgrade the application from Release 12.1.3 to Release 12.2.11 RUP15.
2. Upgrade the database from 11g to 19c.
3. Using HRMS Manager responsibility.
4. Navigate to View > Payroll Process Results.
5. With control on a payroll process, click Assignment Process.
6. No records are visible.
Upgrade Application from Release 12.1.3 to Release 12.2.11 RUP15.
Upgrade the database from 11g to 19c.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document