java.sql.SQLTimeoutException: ORA-01013: user requested cancel of current operation Error When Trying to Search for a Default Posting Value in Default Job Advert Self-Service Human Resources (SSHR) Page
(Doc ID 2941946.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2023
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.2.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the recruiter attempts to search for a Default Posting Value in the Default Job Advert SSHR page, the search takes a long time and
the following error occurs.
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.jbo.SQLStmtException: JBO-27126: Long running query has been cancelled.
## Detail 0 ##
java.sql.SQLTimeoutException: ORA-01013: user requested cancel of current operation
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Apply RUP16 (Patch R12.HR_PF.C.delta.16).
2. Go into the responsibility: iRecruitment Recruiter.
3. Navigate to Setup > Default Postings.
4. Select at Default Posting Scope the value "Position".
5. Try to enter the Default Posting Value.
6. Note that this search takes a long time and ends in error.
Upgrading to RUP16.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document