Payroll Change Is Recreating Future Dated Non-Recurring Elements In An Incorrect Period
(Doc ID 2942470.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.2.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the payroll is changed, future dated non-recurring element entries are recreated in an incorrect period.
Employee belongs to Monthly payroll
Period: 01-May-2023 to 31-May-2023
A future dated non-recurring entry exists in May-2023 with Date Earned = 17-May-2023
Effective from 01-Apr-2023, payroll is changed from Monthly to Bi-Weekly.
Based on the definition, the corresponding period of Bi-Weekly payroll is 22-Apr-2023 to 05-May-2023 and the existing entry is recreated with these dates.
The expectation is; the entry should be recreated in the period 06-May-2023 to 19-May-2023 i.e., the period in which the Date Earned falls.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: HRMS Manager
2. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain > Assignment
3. Set the effective date to a date on which you want to update the payroll
4. Change the payroll and save in Update mode
5. Navigate to Entries and check the dates on the existing future dated non-recurring entries
Change of payroll
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document