G-Invoicing : Orders Getting Pushed to G-Invoicing Even When Revenue Budget Baseline Failed
(Doc ID 2942486.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
G-Invoicing Orders getting pushed to G-Invoicing even when Revenue budget baseline failed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go into the Project Accounting responsibility
2. Navigate to Budget Window
3. Select the Project Number and check the Revenue Budget status
4. Make sure Revenue Budget is in "Rejected" status
5. Create the G-Invoicing Orders
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document