Incorrect Commitment Amount Getting Applied On Payment Form, When The Lines Are Split
(Doc ID 2942542.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the lines are split, incorrect commitment amounts are getting applied on the split lines.
Expecting to see correct commitment amounts on split lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Deposit type commitment for a Customer
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Setup > Transactions > Transaction Types
2. Navigate to Order Management Super User Responsibility
3. Open Sales Order form and create a new sales order
4. Apply commitment created in Step 1 and save the order
5. Now split the line
6. Observe that split line has incorrect commitment amount
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document