R12: AP: Key Indicator Report (APXKIRKI) Only Updates For One OU.
(Doc ID 2943623.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Key Indicators Report is not displaying information in the Prior Period column.
The seeded "Key Indicators Report" is run each month for different operating units. When the report is run for the Canada (CA) operating unit (OU) for the current month the current period information on the report shows correct but the Prior Period column always shows zero. However, if the report is run for the United States (US) operating unit, the report shows correctly, even in the Prior Period column.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Assumes Key Indicator report has been previously run for CA operating unit in the prior month.
1. Create a Key Indicator calendar.
2. Run the Key Indicators Report for the CA operating unit for current month.
3. Review report output and everything looks fine.
4. Run the Key Indicators Report for the US operating unit for the same month.
5. Review the report and the Prior Period column shows 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document