Upon Duplicating an Award it is Using the Old UDA Template
(Doc ID 2943629.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Award/PO
In Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management, When copying an existing award with an older(expired) UDA template,
the older template_id is put into the newly copied AWARD instead of the new UDA template_id that is currently active and in use
In Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management, When copying an existing award with an older(expired) UDA template_id, it should not be used.
The new template_id should be put into the AWARD when creating a new award
1. Login to the application
2. CLM Purchasing Super User Responsibility -> Buyer Work Center -> Award
3. Select any award with older template id.
4. From action dropdown, select Duplicate with attachment.
5. The award will be created.
6. Check in the db, po_headers_all table (UDA_Template_ID) for new award, it has the old template_id
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document