Journal Reversal in Primary Ledger Not Triggering Secondary Ledger Journal Reversal
(Doc ID 2944211.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After reversal journal is posted in Primary Ledger, corresponding reversal journal is not created in Secondary Ledger.
This functionality has previously worked but recently stopped.
In Accounting Setup Manager, see that option "Replicate Reversals from Primary Ledger" is already set to ALL, so this should capture the manual reversals.
Reproduced issue with FND logging enabled and see the following message in FND log:
"Secondary ledger journal reversal synchronize flag not set, so will not be reversed with primary ledger journal manual-reversal."
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create and post a manual journal in Primary Ledger.
- Posting triggers creation of journal in Secondary Ledger.
- Enable FND Logging, follow steps in note: R12: How To Generate FND Debug Log File? (Doc ID 2225305.1).
- Reverse and post original journal in Primary Ledger.
- Find that no journal reversal journal is created in Secondary Ledger.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document