Performance Management Plan Republish Program Giving Error "ORA-20001: The mandatory argument p_republish_values value cannot be null", when Run using Concurrent Program Form
(Doc ID 2944727.1)
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP15 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to execute the concurrent program "Performance Management Plan Republish" from concurrent request form, following error appears
"ORA-20001: The mandatory argument p_republish_values value cannot be null
Cause: The mandatory argument p_republish_values has either not been specified or has been explicitly set to null in the API plan_republish .
Action: Either specify a value for the p_republish_values argument which is not null or contact your local support representative."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using "HRMS Manager" Responsibility.
2. Open up any form.
3. In the launched form, go to Menu bar and click on View --> Request.
4. Select the program "Performance Management Plan Republish".
5. Once the program is selected, parameter form launches.
6. In the parameter form, fill in all the parameters and submit the program.
7. Program ends up in error and when opened up the log, saw the above error message captured as part of the log.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document