"Plan Republish" Program gives Different Enroll Results (i.e Number of Employee Enrolled into the Plan Differ), when Run from Plan Admin Responsibility and when Run as Stand Alone Concurrent Request
(Doc ID 2944745.1)
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP15 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Note: This issue might be looking to be appearing after applying Patch 34728239:R12.PER.C - 1OFF:34613984:CONCURRENT PROGRAM 'PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT PLAN REPUBLISH' ENDS IN.
This is a stand alone issue and not regression issue of the above mentioned patch.
Above mentioned patch would be needed for you to get the parameter "Republish values" to be displayed in the parameter form against the concurrent program "Performance Management Plan Republish", so that the program when called from concurrent request form is not error-ed out.
This has been discussed in detail on the knowledge document Doc ID 2944727.1 - Performance Management Plan Republish Program Giving Error "ORA-20001: The mandatory argument p_republish_values value cannot be null", when Run using Concurrent Program Form
Observed that, "Plan Republish" program gives different enroll results (i.e Number of Employee Enrolled into the Plan Differ), when run from Plan Admin Responsibility and when run as stand alone concurrent request.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Main Apprasier into the application.
2. Navigate to Manager Self Service --> Performance Management.
3. In the launched page, against the current active plan, open up the "Manage Appraisal" task.
4. Make a note of Number of Appraisee seen under the main appraiser.
5. Terminate one of the Appraisee from the application. (Navigation: HRMS Manager --> People --> Enter and Maintain --> Query for the Employee to be terminated --> Click on "Others" --> Select "End Employment")
6. Now using "HR Professional V4.0" responsibility (Plan admin) get the plan republished, using option "Reevaluate Plan Option".
7. Now again login as Main Appraiser and when access the appraisal plan, observe that the terminated employee is not listed against the plan.
8. Now reverse terminate the appraisee (Navigation: HRMS Manager --> People --> Enter and Maintain --> Query for the Terminated Employee --> Click on "Others" --> Select "End Employment" --> Click on "Reverse Terminate" button) and get the plan republished again. This will re-enroll the removed person back into the appraisal plan. When accessed Manage Appraisal task from Main Appraiser login, we will be able to see the reverse terminated person again.
9. Now terminate (Navigation: HRMS Manager --> People --> Enter and Maintain --> Query for the Employee to be terminated --> Click on "Others" --> Select "End Employment") the person once again with the same termination details as that of the one used during the previous termination.
10. Now republish the plan using the Concurrent Program option (Navigation: HRMS Manager --> View (Menu Bar) --> Request). You can pass the same set of parameter to concurrent request as it was when done from Plan Admin responsibility.
11. Once when the program is completed, login as Main appraiser into the application.
12. Navigated to Manager Self Service --> Performance Management.
13. In the launched page, against the current active plan, opened up the "Manage Appraisal" task.
14. Observed that, the terminated appraisee is being still shown along with the active assignment appraisees.
15. Expect that, Appraisee returned result to be similar when plan is republished from both Plan admin Program and the concurrent request program.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document